PPC Advertising or "Pay Per Click"

PPC advertising is a simple and effective form of advertising also known as 'pay per click' advertising. With PPC, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad and visits your site. This form of advertising has proved to be of benefit to both large and small businesses. In fact, it is one of the most preferred advertising methods when it comes to online advertising. Pay per click advertising is a key part of marketing and growing your business online. It helps drive interested people to your website.

Pay per click allows you to target an audience that is specific to your products and services. PPC advertising offers you the ability to bypass the organic search rankings on the search engines. Your results will be displayed at the top of the search engine rankings pages and on the right hand side. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.

Read More about Google AdWords
  • Results picture %281%2920140214 22523 wyfmuq 960x435

Retargeting

Normally, 2% of shoppers make a purchase on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting keeps track of the people who visit your site. How? All we do is place a snippet of code in your website. This code then places “cookies” in that visitors browser. This allows for your ad to essentially follow them as they visit other sites.

Think about your own personal experience shopping online. Isn’t there always those couple ads that follow you around? No matter the website you’re visiting, those same ads are there. If you haven’t payed attention to it, try to watch closely on your next browsing session. You will notice that you start to see the same ads throughout your browsing. This is called retargeting.

Retargeting is an effective tool when it comes to marketing because it keeps track of people who have already shown an interest in your website. They have already made a visit to your site, and they are familiar with your brand. We want them to keep coming back! While the PPC will help drive the traffic, retargeting is a great way to help with conversions.

I Want More Information.

Spam Protector: Please answer the question below.
*